Let yourself be invited to the unforgettable MIAMI WEEKEND full of entertainment. Waiting for you is the boat cruise MALIBU, a spatial dance floor with hot rhythms and a bartender flair show performed by the masters. Book a themed weekend at Heron Live Hotel and enjoy the Miami style.
The offer includes
IN THE PACKAGE
- 2 nights in a room or a Suite / depending on the purchased offer /
- 2 buffet breakfasts with live cooking daily from 7:30 to 10:30
- boat trip Malibu in groups 25.05.2019 at 12:00 / once per stay, after reservation /
- Miami style party at the Hangar music club with a bartender flair show at 21:00
- welcome drink in Miami style during the party at the Hangar music club
NO EXTRA CHARGE
- air ionization in all hotel rooms
- A space in the parking lot outside, or the underground garage space
- Outdoor pool 'Infinity Pool', indoor pool, outdoor and indoor jacuzzi, open daily from 9:00-21:00
- A complex of saunas: dry sauna, steam sauna, aroma sauna and infrared sauna, open daily from 9:00-21:00
- Unlimited access to Wi-Fi in the hotel
- Fitness room with cardio equipment
- TV room with Play Station
- Dock directly at the hotel, where you can moor a boat, and the promenade on the lakeshore
- Kid's Corner equipped with board games and toys for children of various age and outside playground for children, supervised only.
ATTRACTIONS FOR EXTRA CHARGE
- electric bikes and Nordic Walking poles renting in the Hotel's Reception
- kayaks and boats renting in the Hotel's marina, professional billiards and snooker tables renting
- choice of Live SPA offers and treatments. The Live SPA is open from 9:00 to 21:00. Reservations email@example.com, tel. 18 888 85 04
VISIT OUR HOTEL RESTAURANTS
- Marina Restaurant view breathtaking view overlooking the Rożnowskie Lake , serving a'la carte meals which are prepared in front of Guests. Every Friday is live music in Marina Restaurant, it is an event called "Music Friday"
- Sienna 104 Restaurant, serving meals of our chef Krzysztof Małocha. Especially worth recommending are meals with seasoned beef and desserts made by Konrad Korszla.